*goes to england*
me: excuse me, what time is it?
brit: time wots that m8?
*big ben chimes*
everyone starts to count the bongs on their fingers*
brit: OI IT’S 7 BONG
- Child of Rage: A documentary about a young girl who was sexually abused when she was a year old. She has a desire to murder her entire family and carries out numerous disturbing tasks.
- The Scariest Drug in the World: Scopolamine is a drug that when taken keeps a person coherent but makes them open to follow commands. It’s been used to make people steal, as a rape drug and a way to humiliate people. It’s known as a “chemical hypnosis”. This film documents people’s experience with it.
- Demonic Possession and Exorcism: The footage you are about to witness contains highly disturbing material.
- An Interview with a Cannibal: An interview with a man named, Issei Sagawa who committed a pretty horrific crime. He butchered and raped a young Dutch women because he wanted to absorb her “energy”. He spent 3 days consuming her flesh.
- The Bridge: A film on the Golden Gate Bridge, which captures the number of suicides. Many describe it as a powerful documentary, that leaves a lasting impression.
- High on Crack Street: Shows just how badly crack ruins lives. A great portrayal of the harsh, dark side of drugs.
- Aokigahara/Suicide Forest: A geologist walks through the forest and shows us what he sees. Definitly contains some depressing material.
- Atomic Wounds: The effect of a nuclear weapon on a mass number of people. It’s disheartening, it’s horrifying, but it’s reality.
- Just Melvin, Just Evil: A documentary about a tormented family who suffered from sexual abuse and substance abuse because of one man. It leaves you wondering how can one man be so destructive?
- Earthlings: One of the most intense documentaries made about animal abuse. Footage contains graphic material.
Feel free to add to this list :)I can’t wait to watch these.
Bless this post, thank you <3
Come Together/Royals - The Beatles & Lorde
#the first note of come to together hit my ears and a tear dropped
THE CAT RETURNED THE KISS
THE CAT FUCKING RETURNED THE KISS
OH MY GOD
who wouldnt return a kiss to that guy
ok so my u key is broken and usually i have a u copied so when i need one i just paste it and one time i was talking to a guy i had just became friends with a few days before and i tried to paste a u but i had something else copied
I feel like Maleficent’s curse was such a random and specific circumstance that she just sort of improvised it on the spot in an attempt to be cool. like
'OH YEAH WELL I HEREBY PUT A CURSE ON YOUR DAUGHTER THAT WHEN SHE TURNS SIXTEEN SHE'S GONNA (ah shit) SHE'S GONNA (uh) PRICK HER FINGER ON A SPINDLE (what the hell was that) AND DIEEEEE